I can’t do this on my own (or more I don’t want to!), so if you want to help a brother out by sending in your own articles, then feast your beady eyes on the below.
The site is about business & budgeting, so keep it along those lines, think something like:
- career advice/job interview tips
- savings hints
- discount offers
- how to manage your money better
- how to lead in a business meeting
If we can make life simpler for one person, I’ll be a happy bunny. Before you go offering “5 ways to get a new job” – think about it; does anyone actually want to know that? think outside of the box; send something funny or quirky that will make people think.
So here’s a few things to consider when sending in your posts:
- No copying + pasting. I’ll tell you to shove it.
- Offer something unique – your own experiences maybe?
- Use English – if it doesn’t read well I’ll forward straight to the trashcan. No one’s reading that, not even the binmen
- Use proper paragraphs
- Cut the crap – if it ain’t true, I don’t wanna know.
- Provide useful content – 500 words minimum please. Unless you’re a motivational speaker, you’re not going to get your message across in 15 words, so send something useful in.
Right, now that’s out the way,use the form below to send me a message. We’ll be working together in no time!