I can’t do this on my own (or more I don’t want to!), so if you want to help a brother out by sending in your own articles, then feast your beady eyes on the below.
The site is about business & budgeting, so keep it along those lines, think something like:
- career advice/job interview tips
- savings hints
- discount offers
- how to manage your money better
- how to lead in a business meeting
If we can make life simpler for one person, I’ll be a happy bunny. Before you go offering “5 ways to get a new job” – think about it; does anyone actually want to know that? think outside of the box; send something funny or quirky that will make people think.
So here’s a few things to consider when sending in your posts:
- No copying + pasting. I’ll tell you to shove it.
- Offer something unique – your own experiences maybe?
- Use English – if it doesn’t read well I’ll forward straight to the trashcan. No one’s reading that, not even the binmen
- Use proper paragraphs
- Cut the crap – if it ain’t true, I don’t wanna know.
- Provide useful content – 500 words minimum please. Unless you’re a motivational speaker, you’re not going to get your message across in 15 words, so send something useful in.
Right, now that’s out the way, visit my contact page and send me a message. We’ll be working together in no time!